1. social objective:
- Increasing physical health
- Promoting mental health
- Motivating, meaningful activity
- Social integration
2. social objective:
meaningful customer relations
- Acting for the common good in a non-profit legal form
- Assuming social responsibility and acting as a role model
- Benefit orientation and customer satisfaction for long-term customer relationships
3. social objective:
inclusive and sustainable society
- Promoting self-reliance and independence from social benefits
- Economic benefit through added value and relief for the social systems
- Commitment to the realisation of inclusion, participation and destigmatisation
Page 34 from the short report of the “MehrWirkung” study (PDF download of the entire short report)
In summary, the most important finding of the impact study is that positive effects could be measured in all nine fields of the impact compass (see below the overview from page 35 of the study).
As part of the overall economic system, inclusive enterprises fulfil an important social function for all stakeholders. In order to promote this effect, the inclusion companies have joined forces in the Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Inklusionsfirmen e.V. (Federal Association of Inclusion Companies), of which we, the Hotel Haus vom Guten Hirten, are also a member.
Conclusion: Inclusion works! We are proud to be part of this network—just like you as our guest.